1st Annual Devita Block Party

Saturday was a first on our block. Thanks to the coordination skills of Sandra, Kelly, Elizabeth, and Erin, our neighborhood experienced its first block party. Of course it could not of happened without help from the rest of the neighbors as well. We are extremely fortunate and I think in the minority to be living on one of the nicest streets in all of Northern Callifornia! Thank you to everyone for such a fun time!

Click me to go straight to the photos.

I apologize for the so so photos!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So did you get hammered and piss anybody off? Did Clint come by and eat Taco Bell with you guys?

Rich
erineprosser said…
It was so fun I'm already thinking of what we can do bigger & better for next year! Maybe a circus theme with jugglers, lions and a trapeeze?
David Prosser said…
I actually drank a bunch of red wine and hurled all over my black leather sweater!

I think next year we need to have a bear wrestling contest. Rich loves Bears.
Anonymous said…
You have a black Leather Sweater?? Damn i love me some Black Leather Sweaters! Don't throw it away, give it to me i know how to get that wine out!

Rich

Popular Posts