We are having a baby!

Most everyone knows since Sunday but for the few that read our blog Erin is pregnant! Just before we left for Taiwan she told me she had a surprise for me and made me guess what it was. She asked "What do you want most in this world?" I admit I suck at this game so I said I would like to be 100% debt free. Instead she handed me a pregnancy test with a positive sign. I was in shock. I have been wanting a child for years. We have been trying for a long time. Because of a problem I have it did not seem like it was going to happen. I had stopped pestering Erin so it was a huge surprise for me.
So Erin is now eight weeks pregnant. This is going to truly test my patience. I am ready now so the current due date of November 4th seems like a lifetime away. I am ready though to put everything I have learned from my parents to good use. To love my child and teach them about all of the mistakes I have made in life. To teach them about all of the fun things I have learned in life. To watch them grow and mature. Best of all to do it with my best friend and the love of my life.



Little baby Prosser. Hard to believe there is anything there but the baby is between the two small plus signs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very Nice David! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see it all unfold! SO did you sya that the distance between the plus signs was his dick! Damn your kid is hung!!!

Rich
David Prosser said…
Yes! Amazing huh?
Anonymous said…
I am still so excited for you both! You are going to be such wonderful parents, out of anybody, you deserve this! I love you both so much, and Kaleb can't wait for another cousin to play with!
Anonymous said…
I am still amazed at the size!

Rich
Unknown said…
DUUUUUUDE!!!! Congratulations!!!! November's a great month to be born in =D
Anonymous said…
Boy D- We need to make more posts like this. It appears people are actually reading this stuff :)
-Erin
David Prosser said…
IVAN!!!! Have you had your wedding already?

November is a good month. November 4th is actually Erin's fathers b-day. It would be very nice if the baby could share that day with her dad.

Thank you everyone for looking and sharing with us!
Anonymous said…
I am still amazed by the size!
Clay Newton said…
Dave, that is so awesome! Congratulations!! Crazy thing: your due date is ZZ's birthday!
David Prosser said…
That day is adding up to be a great day. Erin's Dad, ZZ, I think it so cool when so many people share the same day! Thanks for the good words Clay!
mooTi22 said…
I know this is a late post, but I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH! You two have so much to offer a little child. :)
Unknown said…
Almost married =D we're getting married in June.
Anonymous said…
okay if i read your blog on a regular basis I would have known about this happy event sooner than I did...anyway maybe Ronin's new cousin will be born on 11/9 which is his birthday too.. So excited for you guys...I'm soooo hoping for a little neice I can spoil rotten

Popular Posts