Taiwan 2012

Well I have been back in Taiwan for about a week now. Show is already over and just a few more days in the office and then back home to my family.

Flying by Sogo

It has been raining here which is unusual. In the ten or so years that I have been coming for this tradeshow there is rarely rain. Might have a day or two but it has been wet. So I have not been able to get out much to grab photos. Yesterday I walked probably 15 miles through some really crazy alley ways and tiny streets to the 101 building. When I got closer I could hear some crazy yelling from a demonstration. It turned out it was a free Tibet demonstration. I stayed around for a while to see what it was about. The amount of passion the people had was truly amazing. At one point they started singing and I got some of that on my iPhone and will try and post it later.

Gloom

Then it was off to do a little shopping and more exploring ending with dinner at.....Chili's!

Just a few more days and then back home to my my girls. I love you guys and will see you soon!

My Favorite Bookstore

My Favorite Bookstore

So Big

So Big

Who is that?

Who is that?

Holdin it Up

Holdin it up

Intersected

Intersected

Go!

Go!

Under Construction

Under Construction


Comments

Popular Posts