I can't believe it is almost Christmas!

Wow this year is almost gone. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years will come in no time. I wish I could slow time down a bit and get to enjoy my little one while she is still little. She is growing up way too fast.

Halloween has come and gone. Kaya's third birthday has come and gone. Mario is coming for a visit over Thanksgiving so I will be able to bug him some more for some tips on photography and Photoshop. I am sure he is excited!

I have been creatively blocked lately. Just don't care for any of the photos I take. Kaya's birthday was super fun but I honestly did not get one photo I liked. Feeling like a failure is no fun. Just noticed how disjointed this post is sounding. I have so many thoughts in my head at the moment it seems like I am just regurgitating everything here.

Here are some of he recent photos I have taken spanning the last couple of weeks. Of course anyone interested in seeing all that I shoot can head to my Flickr page.

Four Cows

There's a storm a brewin

LIttle House in the Carneros

Preserved

Di Rosa Preserve

Uptown

The Uptown

Look into my lens

Look into my lens.

Erin make her smile

She is so beautiful! 

Redemption

Rancho Vichy

Fall

Fall on Fourth Ave.

Spidey Web

Webby

Shed Lights

Shed Lights

I'm Bored

Baby Grifter in his sunshine nap spot.

The sun is out!

Sunshine in her eyes.




Halloween Around the court


Doing her hair for the camera

Doing her hair for the camera.

Tree Hugger

Tree Hugger

Big Fish Tree

Big Fish Tree

Comments

Popular Posts