DEAD......BEAT.......

Yep sums me up. Christmas, New Years, Tahoe, Austin, and leaving for Taiwan on Saturday.

For those who don't know, I spend the majority of my time on my Flickr page. No Facebook (All updates on my Facebook page come from Flickr). I apologize to everyone that wanted to know what I had for breakfast or if my day was a :-) or a :-(

I am going to try and be more vigilant in updating the blog. We will see!

Just a few pics but for all the others please view my Flickr stream. That is where I post everything.

China Town and Japan Town outing.

Stylee City Girl

Happy Pork Buns!

That's a No No

Trip to China Town and Japan Town with Gumpa, Mama, and Kaya.

Christmas 2010

Cousins

PJ Time

Tahoe trip to Northstar.

Snow Ball

Ready for blast off!



Warm February trip to Dillon Beach.

Reminds me of Jake

Veinty Uno

Photos from a quick trip to Dillon Beach during a very unusually warm February day.

Around Devita.

Little Frenchie

Doo Doo Da

Austin Texas, North American Handmade Bicycle Show.

Shift

Front Door

More photos from my trip to The North American Handmade Bicycle Show.

Sunny Day Play

Comments

Popular Posts