I am not giving up on this blog!

I think since the advent of Facebook more and more people have stopped using blogs. It is just so much easier to post a status update than it is to sit down and do a blog post. Well I will not give up on this blog! Sure I have a Facebook page but I could care less about letting people know what I had for breakfast and I do not need to be enabled by my Facebook friends.
Again though I have let almost two months slip between posts. Kaya has since turned one. We had our first Halloween together. She got sick for the first time (still getting over it). She is oh so close to walking. Of course we love her more and more as the days and months go by. Being a parent truly is the most rewarding thing I have ever encountered.

Here are some pics from the last few months.

Kaya the Dragon

Kaya the Dragon.

I LOVE PUMPKIN!

I love Pumpkin!

Silly Face

Silly Face.

Sunshine

Sunshine.

Corn = Yum

Corn = Yum!

Ooooh a Pumpkin!

Ooh a Pumpkin.

Kaya's 1st Pumpkin Patch Trip

Kaya and the Stolen Pumpkin.

Kaya's 1st Pumpkin Patch Trip

Kaya in the pumpkin trailer.

Stanley Lane

Stanley Lane.

The Patch

The Patch.

Sunflower

Sunflower.

Pumpkin Bucket

Pumpkin Bucket.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm a fan of your blog!!! Kaya looks fantastic and I can't wait to see her again!! Your photos continue to capture amazing moments!

Popular Posts