Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa!

Only two months between posts, not bad but definitely furthering my deadbeat status.

I am not going to say I have been busy. Everyone gets busy. One of my biggest pet peeves is someone telling me they are busy. EVERYONE is busy unless you are leaching off the government and sit around the house all day long eating bon bons Peggy Bundy style.

I have just been LAZY!

Kaya is growing like crazy, in height, weight, and awareness. Both Erin and I have decided to go ahead and keep her. I can't say it enough she loves being outside. Whether on a hike or now in her new trailer, being towed behind dad.
She is babbling now, even says Da Da and Ma Ma. It is really cute to hear her singing and cooing. My new favorite sound!

So here are some photos from the last two months. Some have seen these on Flickr already but some don't know how to get to Flickr (Chris you know who you are!). Enjoy!

What a Smile!

061009_Jake Kindergarten Graduation_0321

That is One Big Tire!

Spinning!

Momma Biting Kaya's Ear

Daddy and Kaya in a Pipe, Mario Bros Style

Wow First Grade! Congrats Jake!

In With the New

Kenny and Jake, Conolly Ranch

Kaya Mother's Day

Chubby Cheeks

Grandpa and Kaya

Chaz Boom

Four Generations

Great Grandma Trina, Kaya, and Mama

And some of my Artsy photos:

041909_Sausalito_0084

All In a Row

Underneath a West Virginia Diving Board

Wind Giants

Don't Look In The Corner

Blair Witch House

Salt Flats

Old Dock

061409_0402

Spooky TVA'esque

Krinkly Flower

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK, so I love ALL your photos, but if I had to pick, my first choice is the close up photo of Kaya in her sunflower hat. My second choice is Kaya in her plaid hat and my third choice is that last photo of the white flower...all amazing!-Patrice
David Prosser said…
Thank you Patrice!
Anonymous said…
Ok, you have another friend named "chris" ... right? Surely you can't be talking about me... right? Right? Right? Signed your friend, christina
David Prosser said…
Yes Christina, I have another friend named Chris. You may know her. She is extremely selfish and constantly getting bugles stuck in her nose! :-P

Popular Posts