Almost Through It

Man I am ready to come home. If I were not working I might be more inclined to want to stay.

Anyhoo this year Aki made the trip with me to good ole Taipei. First couple of days I got to hang out with him and share my intimate knowledge of the island of Formosa. We rode the HSR (Bullet Train), checked out the 101, and did a lot of escalator riding. After Taiwan Aki is heading over to Japan for nine days to check out the scene there.

Until I am home here are some pictures from the trip so far.

PS. I miss and love you Erin and Kaya! Daddy will be home soon!

Looming

Waiting

101 Work

Grounded

Ready to Pounce

CKS Memorial

Changing of the Guard

Seeing it Different

Photos from Aki:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gosh I am jealous..would LOVE to travel on someone elses dime..heck I would just love to travel. So glad you posted these photos.-Patrice
David Prosser said…
Thank you Patrice!

Popular Posts