Stanly Lane

Update: I added the remaining photos I took to the Flickr set. Enjoy!

Yesterday we took a short trip over to Stanly Lane with Chris and Jeff to gather some pumpkins for Halloween. I did not pick any because I am hoping the baby comes, so I am thinking there would be no time for me to carve a pumpkin this year. Erin picked one up just in case (Thank you Chris!).
We were fortunate to have some really good hazy light that made for some very interesting pictures. I am really happy that my camera made it back before the baby came!
Until next time, hopefully the next post will have something to do with Erin giving birth!

Big pics click me (Some of these are best seen at large size).

Comments

Anonymous said…
BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!!! Especially I finally get to see Erin's baby belly!!!!! I just wish I was there!!!
Shelly
David Prosser said…
Thank you! She said if I went to the Pumpkin Patch she would let me take some pictures, I could not resist.

Popular Posts