A little friend

Last night just as we were finishing up watching a TV show I noticed a little bug sitting on the screen. We just finished so I did not bother him. This morning I noticed he had moved into the kitchen. I moved him out the backdoor so he did not have to meet an untimely fate and he was kind enough to let me take a few pictures before he flew away.



Hanging out.



I thought this was a cool pic. It did not turn out that great but I thought it was cool that his shadow is visible through the leaf.

Comments

SainZ said…
hey, you have a lot of nice shots, what camera are you using??
loved your dog!! and the beach shots are just great!
cheers!
David Prosser said…
Thank you for the compliments! I am using a couple of different cameras. A Canon Rebel XTi and a Canon 870IS point and shoot.

Popular Posts