New camera test photos

I moved on up to the land of DSLR's today. Erin and I returned our recently purchased HD video camera back to Costco and I begged Erin to get the new camera. My original plan was to sell two of my other cameras before purchasing but the deal was so tempting. I still have no clue how to use this thing but here are a few sample shots so far.



Grifter Dog looking handsome as ever.



Fly on my Melon African Daisies.



More African daisies.



Spoon daisies.



Grif protecting the yard.



Dog statue hanging in Chris's backyard tree.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Grifter!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! Oh, the new camera obviously is a dream....if you have time, ask Erin to send me a print of the spoon daisy...I would love to frame that one and hang it up in my apartment.
Shelly

Popular Posts