Timber!

This Memorial Day weekend we got a lot done concerning the shed rebuild. It was demolished and hauled off to the dump. I tried saving some of the wood but between the age of the shed and the condition of the bulk of the wood it just was not worth it.



The shed ready to come down.

I started out pulling the siding off. The wood was in such bad shape from water damage and bugs I ended up using my reciprocating saw to cut through to the stud. When it was ready to come down Erin was afraid I was going to end up wearing the shed as a hat so she called Kenny over to help keep me out of the hospital.



Securing the means of pulling the shed down.



Oh no where are my sunglasses?

It came down without a hitch. After a few hours of cutting up the remains and two runs to the county dump we are finally ready for construction!

Comments

Popular Posts