Earthquake!

I guess there was an earthquake this morning. Erin and Mario said that the beds were moving all over the place. I happened to be in the shower so I missed it. Anyway I just wanted to show everyone some more pics. I have taken zero from the show because quite frankly it is very boring. There is really nothing new apart from all the surpise new products at my own booth. Who new we had carbon road cranks and carbon road shifters? I sure didn't but we do now.
Anyway we made our way back to Ximending last night. It is very different at night. This part of the city is packed with young people. Tons of shopping and plenty of sights to see.



On the way into Ximending.



KFC but still not close enought to home for me to eat there. Mac D's is my safespot.



Erin and Mario in the heart of the hustle and bustle.



This shot should give an idea of how narrow some of the streets are.



Sure you have had Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Doughnuts, but have you ever had a Mister Doughnut?



This is one of the stores in the building where I have been finding robots. They are small and very cramped.



One of Mario's pictures. Erin and Mario saw this dog the other day on one of their excursions.

Well only one and a half more days of standing around at the show. I will post some more of Mario's pictures tonight.

Comments

Dadageik said…
Carbon bits, let's see some pics...

Those robot stores must be like heaven to you--would be cool to check them out...

Thanks for the pics, keep them coming!

See you guys soon.
Anonymous said…
Grifter Report - Sunday!
Hello from your faithful furry one!
We had a lovely visit this afternoon - we walked (well, he walked me!) the grounds, sniffed every bush, rock and weed, and spent time brushing off a ton of fur. He seems well - they report he is happy and has settled in fine. When it was time to say good-bye, he dashed to the kennel worker without even a moment of hesitation. That tells me he is comfortable and happy.
I'm enjoying the pics! WOW!
-chris next door

Popular Posts